Our Essential Beliefs
- We believe in and worship the Triune God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) presented in the Bible. (2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God and is the ultimate authority on life. We aspire to live in accordance with it. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that a person is saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and that Jesus is the only way to the Father in Heaven. (Ephesians 2:8; John 14:6)
- We believe in the believer’s baptism by immersion. (Acts 2:38)
- We believe in the ordinance of communion for believers and we celebrate it every Sunday. (Acts 20:7)
OTHER KEY BELIEFS
- We believe that Jesus came to save sinners (1 Timothy 1:15) so we welcome all people to our church.
- We believe that Jesus desires a relationship not a religion (Luke 10:27) so we encourage people to seek him personally and daily.
- We believe that people grow best in circles not rows (1 Thessalonians 5:11) so we provide several social and service events throughout the year to build community within our church family.
- We believe the church is a missional community not an attractional club (John 20:21) so our programs are about making disciples and building Godly relationships.
- We believe young people are very important to Jesus (Matthew 19:14) so youth and children ministry is a major priority for our Church.